How To Make An Origami Star Shuriken?
Origami Ninja Star Instructions
- Origami paper size 6 × 6 inches
1. To get started making origami Shuriken star you have to fold the paper in half horizontally. Make the folds firmly, then fold in half horizontally again. If it is, then the paper above would look something like the picture above.
2. The next step you have to fold the paper in half vertically above. Make the folds firmly, then folds above will open. Then fold the top to the left along the point folds. Fold also the bottom right along point folds. When it is finished, then the paper you seem like the image above.
3. Turn the paper, then fold in the appropriate field to make a triangle. Once that is done, then the paper you will look like the picture above. Do not forget to repeat process 1 to 3 to create a piece of paper again so that you have two pieces of paper that is the same as the picture above.
4. After two pieces of paper had said so, merge together as shown above.
5. Next step is to overwrite the last paper ranging from triangles carry, fold each triangle to overlap on the triangle.
6. The final step of this process, you can tuck the sides of the triangle end into the Pocket created by the folds in the previous step. In this step you need to wiggle the angle is a bit to fit, depending on adopting again how thick the paper used to make origami stars. Tadaa, origami star already so.
Some examples of Origami Ninja Star
1. Origami Ninja Star Place