The most important aspect of a business is to make a sale, whether a product or service. If there are no sales, there is no business that will last a long time. And every sale is always preceded by a promotion or advertising. Have you ever noticed the page ad in the newspaper? Have you read them all? Definitely not! I’m sure you just read the ads of your interest only. Most of the ads you don’t read at all. And almost everyone is doing the same thing with you.
After you read the ads of your interest, whether you make a purchase? Maybe not as well, as it turns out the ads were not able to keep you interested and concerned with the products sold. The goal of every advertisement is to sell a product or service offered. If the sale does not occur, it means that the ad did not manage to do its job properly.
You certainly don’t want your ads like that. Successful ads must meet the elements in a classic formula:
- Draw the reader’s attention (Attention)
- Keep the reader interested with the products offered (Interest)
- Make readers eager to have these products (Desire)
- Make the reader do the expected actions (Action)
- Gather 20 classified ads from which you can get from the newspaper or the internet. Please note … Which ads are most successful according to you? Next make the analysis of why these ads worked, and why others are not advertising.
- If you have a product to sell, make 10 different classified ads for the product. Then consider and select one of the nicest ads did you. If possible, show us the commercials you made for some friends near you. Ask for their opinions, which ads are most flattering according to them. Compare the results with your preferred last, just not?